- Here are some pictures of the Breck birders group from Barbara Jacobs-Smith, adult research team member, Minneapolis:
- Indigo Bunting:
- Here are some pictures from Laura Molenaar's monarch group in New London, Minnesota:
- Larva on Maximilian sunflower:
- "We suspect this is the adult of the larva":
- "We suspect this is the pupa. The larvae was so thick in the sunflowers the kids became covered in the black goo. Isn't it fun when we find something we have never observed before."
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Research team updates
This space is FOR YOU! We will publish exciting news from your research team here. Send any stories or pictures you'd like published to Katie-Lyn Bunney at email@example.com.